Important Travel Notice (Amended)
Change in International Travel Requirements:
All travelers to and from the Americas, the Caribbean and Bermuda are required to have a passport or other accepted document that establishes the bearer's identity and nationality to enter or re-enter the United States.
In order to obtain a U.S. Passport you must have one of each of the following:
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate, Certificate of Naturalization or an Expired Passport (issued in the last 15 years). All documents must be sealed, certified originals. No photo copies will be accepted.
- Valid Photo I.D.: State I.D. or Drivers License both are acceptable forms of identification. I.D. must include: your photo, signature, issue date and expiration date.
- Two Identical Passport Photos: Passport-specific photos are 2"x2" in size. They should be recent and be a clear likeness of the bearer. The photos must be clear, front view, full face, eyes open, with a plain white or light background. Available at the Township, 2 for $7.00
- Form of Payment: There are Two Separate Fees involved when applying for your passport using a DS-11 form.
|Regular Processing - 6 Weeks
||Expedited Processing - 2 Weeks*
(Must go to Chicago Office)
|Adult (Age 16 & Older) $110.00
Children (Under 16) $80.00
|Add $60.00 Per Application and 2-Way Overnight Delivery
*If International departure in less than 2 weeks, or passport is needed for foreign visas, application at a Regional Passport Agency may be advised. Appointment required. Visit travel.state.gov for more information.
Minors 16 and older must be present to sign application. Children under age 16 must be present and accompanied by both parents.
Fees must be in the form of a Check or Money Order payable to: U.S. Department of State
Cash or Check for $25.00 payable to Naperville Township.
Passport Renewal By Mail (Customer Submits)
You may qualify to use this form only if:
- The Issue date of your past passport was less than 15 years ago;
- You were 16 or older when it was last issued;
- Your name is the same or you can submit name-change documentation (marriage certificate or court order);
- You can submit this passport; and
- It is undamaged.
Total fee: $110.00
MONDAY–FRIDAY, 9.00 AM–3.00 PM
Please call for appointment.